Sunday, October 20, 2013

The day the iPads entered the room.....

Seamless transition...that is the phrase that comes to mind when I reflect on my 9th graders first math class with their iPads.  After receiving them just that morning and having a brief lesson on iPad, my freshmen were ready 5th period to rock and roll. Without me saying a word they all open the cases, propped them up, accept an invitation to DropBox and started working on the "Do Now".  Below is a picture of my Geometry class using their iPads to view some pages from their textbook.
 
The coolest part is that some students had already figured out how to import the pages into another app which allowed them then to draw on the pictures with different colors.  Great for my visual learners in the room.  I can't imagine a more smooth iPad launch and want to thank Rabbi Pittinsky and Chris Perez for all their collective effort to make this happen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment